Get a jump on your holiday shopping, with 30% off
Humana Challenge merchandise
with Full-Week Grounds Badge purchase
Stuff those stockings with tickets to 2015 event that includes Wednesday practice round, access to all three courses and preferred parking
The Humana Challenge in partnership with the Clinton Foundation is making it easy for you stuff your stockings this holiday season. Fans purchasing a full-week grounds badge to the 2015 Humana Challenge through Dec. 17 will receive 30 percent off tournament merchandise.
Buying a full-week badge entitles you to the discount, which is good (with minimum $30 purchase) at the Humana Challenge Merchandise Shop in Bob Hope Square during tournament week. You also receive preferred parking, access to all three tournament courses Thursday through Sunday and access to Wednesday’s professional practice session.
“This is another way we want to say ‘Happy Holidays’ to our loyal fans, by giving them a wonderful discount to kick off Cyber Monday, the year’s busiest online shopping day,” Humana Challenge Executive Director/CEO Bob Marra said. “A Full Week Grounds Badge is the perfect stocking-stuffer and a head start on seeing some of the great stars in golf. We encourage anyone who wants to see some of the PGA TOUR’s front-line golfers to purchase a Full Week Grounds Badge.”
The tournament, now in its 56th year, returns to La Quinta Jan. 19-25, and is a 72-hole event featuring 156 professionals at the Arnold Palmer Private Course at PGA WEST (host course), the Jack Nicklaus Private Course at PGA WEST and La Quinta Country Club.
The players Marra is talking about include some of the brighter lights in the game. Fourteen of the 29 golfers in the 2014 TOUR Championship were in the 2014 Humana Challenge field. So were five members of the 2014 U.S. Ryder Cup team: defending champion Patrick Reed, Murrieta’s Rickie Fowler, Zach Johnson, Webb Simpson and Keegan Bradley.
Other ticket specials can be found onHumanaChallenge.com/tickets during this advance ticket purchase window (now through Jan. 18):
– Daily Grounds Ticket, allowing grounds access to any course for any tournament round, Thursday-Sunday, is $30 (25% off the gate price of $40).
– Full Week Grounds Ticket, allowing grounds access to any course Wed.-Sun., is $90 (25% off the gate price of $120).
– Club 17 Membership, allowing grounds access to any course and complete access to Club 17 – an upgraded, exclusive spectator venue located at the 17th green of the Arnold Palmer Private Course which features big-screen TVs, food and beverages for purchase, and includes a cash bar – from Thur.-Sun., is $250 for a ”Single” membership and $450 for a “Twosome”.
As an added incentive to purchase early, preferred parking passes will be included on Full Week Grounds Badge and Club 17 Membership purchases through Jan. 5. Other popular ticket options available online include:
– Senior Ticket (age 56 and older; must show valid ID upon entry at the gate) is $20 on Senior Day, Thursday, Jan. 22 (available online only), and $25 for any one day from Friday, Jan. 23-Sunday, Jan. 25.
– Wednesday Grounds Ticket (for professional practice rounds) is $15.
The Humana Challenge offers free grounds admission to active duty, Reserve and retired military members and their dependents (military personnel must show valid military ID at the gate), as well as children 15 and under when accompanied by a paid adult (free tickets limited to two children per one paid adult).
Additionally, Pro-Am positions, hospitality packages and volunteer opportunities for the Humana Challenge can also be sought at www.HumanaChallenge.com or by contacting the tournament office at 760-346-8184.
Since 1960, Desert Classic Charities, the non-profit entity that organizes the Humana Challenge, has donated more than $56 million to a wide range of Coachella Valley charitable organizations and Eisenhower Medical Center.